Graduate School Online Application System
Welcome to The Rockefeller University's Online Application System (OAS) for The David Rockefeller Graduate Program.
To begin the application process you must first register for an account. Once you have completed your registration, you will receive e-mail notification that your registration has been accepted. This e-mail message will contain a link to validate your registration and allow you to continue with your application submission.
Prior to starting the application process, please read the FAQ page to assist you with using the OAS. The next step is to complete all of the required fields for each section of the application form.
All documents listed below must be submitted in order to complete your application:
- The completed Online Application Form.
A Personal Statement
describing, in two to four double-spaced pages, your academic background, research experience, and career goals. This is a very important part of your application. Please take the time to communicate to the Admissions Committee what your research interests are and how they would fit into the Rockefeller Ph.D. program. The personal statement is uploaded and submitted as part of the online application.
- An Official transcript from each college or university you attended and listed in the Educational Information section of your application. You must scan and upload a copy of each official transcript as part of the online application.
- Recommendations from three or four sponsors who can assess your potential for research.
- GRE and TOEFL scores.* The General Graduate Record Examination is required and an Advanced Subject Graduate Record Examination is recommended for admission. Applicants from non-English-speaking countries should supply evidence of their proficiency in written and oral communication in the English language. An official TOEFL score is required.
- The Application Fee of $50 is payable by check or credit card (preferred payment method).
* You will be asked to scan and upload test score documents as part of the online application. Official GRE and TOEFL scores must also be submitted to Rockefeller University directly from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) no later than the application deadline. Our ‘Institution Code’ for ETS is 2761.
Your application is considered complete once we have received the completed application form and the required documents listed above. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Please note that the deadline for receipt of application materials is December 1, 2016.
If you have questions regarding your application or require assistance with the online application system, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies at .